In our modern society, we are all is addicted to the Internet. This became even easier with the revolution of the Wi-Fi.
We can now surf the internet whenever we need it, regardless of where we are or where we are going.
However, when it comes to our safety, the companies that are producing Wi-Fi routers need to follow some strict norms so as to make these devices safe for human’s health. We will reveal some facts considering the safety of the wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers.
The first thing that we need to examine is the way one device is connected to the router without cables. Well, wireless devices such as cell phones, laptops, and tablets, emit WLAN signals (electromagnetic waves) so as to connect to the router.
The loop of these signals harms our health in many different ways. The British Health Agency conducted a study that showed that routers endanger our health and the growth of both, plantsandpeople.
Here are some of the consequences of the exposureto Wi-Fi:
- Concentration issues
- Chronic fatigue
- Frequent intense headaches
- Sleep issues
However, it’s a fact that we cannot completely avoid using the newest technologies. Therefore, we cannot advise you to stop using the wireless devices and the Wi-Fi routers, but we can suggest a few useful tips on how you can limit their harmful influence and reduce their side-effects:
- Make sure to disconnect the Wi-Fi programs before going to bed.
- You should not keep the router in your bedroomor thekitchen.
- Use phones with cables when you are home, in order to reduce the electromagnetic waves.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi when you are not using it as on that way you can prevent the electromagnetic waves that harm the growth of children.