At a certain age in life we have skin problems like skin tags, moles, big pores, warts and blackheads. They are mostly caused by hormone imbalance and unhealthy lifestyle.
Undoubtedly, on the market there are many skin cosmetics and products for this purpose that clear up the skin and make it glowing. However, not many are effective and they are not cheap.
So, you need to avoid these chemical cosmetics and to save money, you can use some natural ways. They are homemade, healthy, and very effective and they give good results. They also make the skin far better than before.
TRY THESE METHODSFOR THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS:
Moles appear in both young and older people. They are basically groupings in small patches of melanocytes or skin pigmentations and are caused by the sun or the genes.
Garlic or its extract is verybeneficial for removing moles. Before using it, you need to protect the mole surrounding skin with petroleum jelly or with tape. Then apply garlic or pressed garlic directly on the mole, cover it and with the bandage leave it for about 4 hours. Do this daily.
BAKING SODA AND CASTOR OIL
Make this mixture for a nice paste and apply it on moles. Cover with bandage for the entire night. In the morning remove this and rinse it well. Do this daily at night.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
This one is amazing. Soak a cotton pad in the ACV and apply it. Put bandage over it and leave it for about 8 hours, the mole is going to become blacker and with timeit will fall.
These are due to human papilloma virus (HPV)and look like little bumps of mucus membranes. Typically, they are cured with freezing or salicylic acid. Some people even use duct tape but you should try these methods for HPV:
- Raw honey– you should rub some honey on it every night and put a bandage over it. This way you remove the wart and you will prevent coming back
- Bananas– this is the easiest simple way. At night you need to rub the wart with peel of banana for 2 consecutive weeks.
- Garlic– use garlic juice or just crushed clove; it works in only 2 weeks. Use a bandage and dothis 2 times a day.
- ACV– you should apply it only at night and use a cotton pad. Put bandage over a cotton pad and leave for 24 hours. Then put a new one and replace. The wart will shrivel and disappear.
They are growths on the skin that appear suddenly and mostly on the neck, chest, armpitsandeyelids. They are caused of rubbing the skin on other skin. You can cut them,tie them off, or freeze, but these ingredients will also help you:
- Tea tree oil– soak a cotton pad in water and put a few drops of tea tree oil. Put the cotton pad on the skinand then put bandage. Do it 3 times per month and be patient as it will take some time. This is by the way safe for the eye area.
- ACV– a cotton ball is soaked in apple cider vinegar and squeezed for excess. Put it on the skin and leave it limitlessly. In a few days the tag will be gone.
- Castor oil and baking soda– this mixture is great for tags so just make a paste. Mix them and apply on the skin tag , then add bandage again. This paste can be refrigerated for 2 whole days. Repeat it 3 times a day.
These spots come with age and they are like discolorations. They appear mostly on the face, forearms or hands. It’s not clear why they appear but it can be the age or sun for the most part. In addition, liver issues are not excluded. These are the cures:
- Onion– it can be blended or juiced and this is put on the area of skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it well. Do it twice a day.
- Lemon– lemon is brightener and bleacher. Just soak a cotton ball in it and rub two times a daily.
- Aloe Vera– this is another good method. Take fresh aloe and put it on the spots for about half an hour. Use only the inner gel from fresh plants and you can even use the house plant Aloe Vera!
- Vitamin C serum– organic and chemical free serum is wonderful. It’s used topically and it eliminates all the dark spots while it rejuvenates the aging skin.
- Horseradish– simply mix vinegar and horseradish and apply this solution on the dark spot. It’s going to fade.
Clogged pores are caused by oil buildups on skin that make the skin bumpy and uneven. It’s not serious but esthetically not appealing. Do the following:
- Steam– it is the best and most amazing way to cleanse the skin pores. Wash your face and bend over some steam from pot with plain water. Put towel on the head in order to capture steam and sit while you can. After about 15-20 minutes wash your face and apply ACV for extra cleaning.
- Sugar scrubs– exfoliate the skin all the time to cleanse pores and make it shiny. Make a sugar and lemon scrub and rub with hands or with cotton ball. When done, wash your skin and put lotion.