The experts are warning that combining ingredients with fast and slow digestion rate is not a good idea! It’s because the lighter ingredient is going to end up passing in the intestine just after the first one is digestedcompletely. This is going to result in fermentation of the food in your stomach it might poison your entire body. It could lead to slow digestion and fermentation of starchandsugars, and won’t allow you to enjoy your meal,like you should.
Moreover, the process of fermentation can also cause gasses, pain in the stomach and swellingas well as intestinal problems:
- Many experts warn that the tomatoes and cucumbers are not compatible and they should never be consumed together. It’s because when these 2 ingredients reach the stomach and the process of fermentation starts, the acid that is being released in the abdominal cavity for digestion might cause various digestive problems.
- Eating fruit after the meals is definitely not a good idea, because the fruits need a lot of time to be digested and they should never remain for longer time in the stomach. Eating them after a meal is going to result in “wine” in your stomach that could lead to acid reflux and other digestive issues.
- Everyone knows that Mac and cheese the most popular meal in lots of countries in the world, especially the USA. Nevertheless, it should be avoided. How this works – the macaroni are rich in starch, which has a different digestion time than the protein, so the delay is going to lead to inevitable fermentation as well as further digestive problems. It’s same for macaroni and meat.
- Meat and cheese – definitely NO!Because you need to avoid putting too much protein on the same dish. You need to choose just one type of protein per meal.
- The experts recommend that you should never mix noodles or bread with orange juice because the acid content required for digesting the juice could destroy the enzyme responsible for starch digestion.
- You should never eat watermelon and melon together. The main reason for that is due to the fact that these fruits are meant to be consumed alone, not combined with any other fruit.
- Vegetables and cheese is one more “combo” that you must avoid. Eating it will only result in bloating.
- Numerous people love eating milkandbananas, but this mixturecouldsignificantlyslow down the digestion process.
- Many people usually add some fruits to their bowl of yogurt for breakfast, but this combo will slow down the digestion and harm your intestinal flora. This especially goes for adding pineapple to theyogurt, that is the one who boosts the active ingredients that cause food poisoning.