Frequently going to the dentist can be painful, costly and sometimes it might be even traumatic.
Looking after the health of your teeth can keep dentist visits to a minimum, and these following home remedies will ensure your dental hygiene is always high.
Nearly every person will suffer from some type of tooth issues at some point in their life.
The usual wear and tear and attacks from acids in the healthy foods, such as the fruit, that most of people like to enjoy could lead to decay and cavities in the teeth no matter how well you think that you are brushing them.
Here are some natural remedies which go well as an added extra to your regular dental hygiene program.
- Use of Turmeric, Clove Oil, Coconut Oiland Salt
- 2 drops of Clove Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric
- A pinch of Salt
- You need to mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture onto your toothbrush and gentlybrush your teeth, targeting the cavities’ areas as much as you can.
- Leave it to stay for 5 minutes and then brush once more.
- Finally, rinse your teeth with lukewarm water.
- Use of Baking Soda, Dried Mint Powder,Lemon Juice, and Peppermint Essential Oil
- A drop of Peppermint Essential Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Dried Mint Powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 drops of Lemon Juice
- You need to mix the ingredients in some bowl.
- Apply the mixture on the toothbrush and then brush your teeth gently, paying attention to all the areas.
- Leave it on your teeth for around 3 minutes.
- After that, rinse the teeth with warm water.
- Use of Licorice Root Powder, Sweet Orange essential Oil,Activated Charcoal, and Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
This recipe should be used just once a week
- Half a teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
- 1 drop of sweet Orange Essential Oil
- ¼ of Licorice Root Powder
- A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay powder
- Mix these ingredients in some bowl.
- Apply the mixture on your toothbrush and gentlybrush the teeth.
- Wait for around 3 minutes and then use slightly warm water to rinse the teeth.
- After you rinse, you can use the brush to brush the teeth once again and then again rinse with lukewarm water.