The cosmetic products could be found almost everywhere, but they usually are loaded with chemicals and are not a long term solution.
Sadly, more and more people at the age of 30 are affected with this problem. The factors are numerous, but the solution is the best to be natural and not to harm the health.
Today we are going to present you an ancient recipe that can darken the gray hair.
- Take 5-6 medium sized potatoes and peel them
- Put the rinds in a pan with 2 cups of water. Reduce the heat on low once the water has boiled and boil the solution for another 15-20 minutes. Then remove your pan from the stove.
- Leave it to cool down and use some big bowl to strain the water and remove the rinds.
- Store the water in a glass bottle and close ittightly.
- You can add a couple of drops of some essential oilsuch as rosemary or lavender in order to improve the smell.
- Wash your air as you usually do with shampoo and conditioner. Gray hair needs to be hydrated because they are normally drier.
- Take the potato rind water and apply it onto your hair by massaging. After that, you should notrinseyour hair.
- Dry and brush the hair as you normally do.
- Repeat the treatment every day or 2-3 times in a week for a period of couple of months.
- The results are not visible after the first treatments therefore you have to be patient.