You might find this fact a bit interesting, but it’s true and fascinating. Avocado seeds are full of nutrients that are able to provide several health benefits for the body. In fact, the seeds contain much more antioxidants than the flesh of theavocado and most fruits, vegetables and healing teas do. The seedscan provide the body with more soluble fiber than any other food that is available to you atthe food market;however the benefits do not finish there.
Top benefits of consuming avocado seeds
-Avocado seeds have nourishing oil that is rich in antioxidants. Actually, 70% of the antioxidants are found in the seed alone and the other 30% are actually in the skinandflesh. These powerful antioxidants can lower the high cholesterol levels and prevent several kinds of heart conditions like the heart disease and strokes.
-The super fruit’s seeds are also anamazing alternative for reducing the inflammatory disease within the body, but it works particularly well with easing the swelling in the gastrointestinal tract.
-You could even use it to help ease the diarrhea and to prevent and naturallyrelieve constipation.
-Some find it soothing to gastric ulcers as the seed contains antioxidants that are known as phenolic compounds. These compounds contain anti-viral and antibacterial properties, and it makes the seeds effective at preventing ulcers within the lining of the digestive system.
If you need another reason to add avocado seeds to your diet, the following ones might surprise you.
-The seeds contain flavonol, the antioxidant that helps prevent and reduce the tumor growths. If you suspect that you have a tumor growth, it’s best to seek a doctor for proper medical treatment. However, it is also important to add more flavonol rich food to your regular diet such as the seeds of the avocados.
-When you need to protect yourself in the cold and flu season and strengthen your immune system, avocado seeds are there to help.
-The seeds can fight away free radical cells as well, that causes illness and aging. Actually, supposing that you want to slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of the age spots and wrinkles avocados can rebuild the collagen underneath the skin so it stays youthfulandfirm.
The amazing health benefits of these seeds do not stop there.
-These seeds of youthhave the ability to help you to feel younger too, because they can help reduce the bone diseases, joint discomforts and body aches and pains on a natural way, which helps keep you energetic and living life.
-These healing seeds are also very useful for lowering the blood glucose levels and for helping a person to maintain healthy weight. Some find them very useful for encouraging weight loss and for reducing the exercise-induced asthma. The seeds can even help to curve the food cravings and will make you feel fuller so you are not constantlymunching on snacks.
How you can get the avocado seeds
All you need to do in order to get these seeds into your diet is to slice open an avocado, carefully remove the seed, place it into a plastic bag, and crush it with a hammerormeat mallet. After that, place the crushed seed in a blender and blend it into a fine powder. Then sprinkle this seed mixture on your meals and consume it in order to receive the health benefits from this wonderful super food.