Many peopleare using ice cubes for their drinks, but only a small number of them know that using ice cubes on a regular basis could help us heal, recharge and energize our body and make us feel much younger.
This is possible, but just if you place one ice cube at a specific point of your body – and that is the place where your neck and head connect.
This method is directly related to the traditional Chinese acupuncture and according to this practice,this point is known as Feng Fu, which in Chinese means wind mansion.
Simply, you should keep the cube for around 20 minutes on the Fen Fu point. In the beginning, you are going to feel freezing which is natural, but after the first minute, you are going to start feeling warmer.
Bottom of Form
By performing this procedure every day you will start to feel euphoria. This is a direct result of the effects that is produced by the ice cubes – they lead to the release of endorphin in your blood.
However, this is not the only benefit of practicing this technique.
Here’s a list of some other health benefits:
- Better sleep
- Improved digestion
- No more colds (at least not very frequent)
- Improved breathing and enhanced cardiovascular system
- Less intense headaches, toothachesand joint pain
- Prevention of degenerative spine changes and better management of the neurological disorders
- Help with STD and gastrointestinal infections
- No disorders related to the thyroid gland
- No high blood pressure, low blood pressure, and no arthritis
- Support in cases of obesity or malnutrition
- No asthma
- No cellulite
- Improved menstruation and help in cases of impotence, infertility, frigidity and endocrine glands.
- No depression, stress, insomnia, and support in cases of psycho-emotional disorders
This is a method that could help the body to return to its natural state and to find a balance, so this is not exactly a cure but a method that could rejuvenate your body.
In other words, your body is going to be more energetic.
It’s good to mention that this method might come with some side effects in the persons suffering from schizophrenia, epilepsy, those with pacemakers and women during the pregnancy.